UPDATED April 6th
Mangers and Players,
We are very excited to kick off the 2021 season on Sunday April 11th! Thanks to the hard work of our Board of Directors and the team managers we have structured what we hope is a safe return to play.
Some things to remember before your first game:
- By Wednesday you should contact the manager of the opposing team to confirm game time, field location and uniform color. Also be sure that your team information is correct on the website. If changes are needed contact Randy Ballin email@example.com
- By Wednesday you should be in contact with the referee to confirm game time and field location.
- Review and print a copy of the COVID-19 PROTOCOL sheet located at this LINK. There are new game day procedures and rules to review.
- Review and print (enough copies for all your players) the COVID-19 Game Day Questionnaire located at this LINK. BRING BLANK QUESTIONNAIRES TO THE GAME.
- Review and print the MANAGER"S GAME DAY CHECKLIST located at this LINK.
- Purchase a CONTACTLESS THERMOMETER for checking in your players on game day.
- Remember to contact Dieter firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pick up your player cards this week! Cards will only be given to teams that have paid their dues and managers can only receive player cards for players that have signed and submitted the Informed Consent & Assumption of Risk located at this LINK.
We wish you all health and great games this weekend!
Congratulations to the 2019 Division winners
Div 1 - NJ UNION FC
Div 2 - SUMMIT CITY FC
Div 3 - SPARTA VILLAGERS
Div 4 - LINIERS ATHLETIC CLUB
Masters 1 - RAMAPO UNITED THUNDER
Masters 2 - LONG VALLEY TERMINATORS
Masters 3 - RANDOLPH SENIORS
Congratulations to the 2019 Carlos Gabrielli Golden Boot Winners
Div 1 - RAMON TAPIA - MILLBURN WANDERERS
Div 2 - PABLO GRANADOS - SUMMIT CITY FC
Div 3 - GUROL ARICI - SPORTFREUNDE SC
Div 4 - BRAYAN TORTOS - LINIERS ATHLETIC CLUB
Masters 1 - FERNANDO SANTOS - PARSIPPANY BLUES MASTERS
2 – SHABAN PRELA - LONG VALLEY TERMINATORS
Are you and or your team looking to play soccer in an organized, competitive outdoor league - We have many teams in the over 40 and over 50 divisions that are currently looking for additional players and the league can accept a couple of more teams. We have 60 teams in six different divisions so we can accommodate just about any level of play. We play all over North Jersey (Bergen, Essex, Morris, Sussex, Passaic, and Union counties) and Rockland NY area. Games are played Spring and Fall on Sunday mornings. If interested please :
1. Navigate to the Tab called Teams
2. There are divisions for over 40 and over 50 - Premier is the most competitive division
3. Choose a team that is nearby - not every team has their town in their name so if you choose a team and click on Stadium you can see where they play their home games
4. Once you find a team or two that is close to where you live or perhaps a team associated with a country that you would prefer to play on - click on the managers tab and get their contact information and ping them - Suggestion - choose more than one team to contact.